Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Week 3

When I thought up this campaign I had in mind what message I wanted to get accross: Cancer doesn't see age and anyone is susceptible to it. However, as I would wrap up the interviews with each case study and edited them down to just a few seconds, I began to realise that there's way more than one message here. I may have had a message in mind (and I still feel its a valid one that comes across) but each cancer survivor came through with such powerul messages-weather they were aware of it or not. Early detection, Cancer doesnt mean the end of the world, and hard as it may be- dont let having had cancer dictate the rest of your life. These are three individual messages I picked up from each interview and I have incorporated them into the PSA's.
Next I need to make a desicion concerning the linking factor of this campaign. What will be the defining factor that links the PSAs to each other, that shows them as being part of a specific movement? Do I use the same music for each or keep each individual one different. Do I package them similarly by giving them the same structure? these are decisions that I need to make in order to understand the direction and feel of this campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment